This project was archived.
Created by PlaneMad - Updated - Priority: medium
- Changeset Comment
- #hotosm-project-20 When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
- Realign/improve existing roads and junctions to the centerlines.
- Tracing out all missing roads that are visible on the satellite imagery and tag it according to the OSM India highway tagging scheme
- Most local roads can be tagged as
- Roads in dense residential areas (Lanes or Gallis) not suitable for cars can be tagged
highway=trackonly for paths used for agricultural purposes like tractor access to the fields, and
highway=pathfor dirt paths used as a shortcut for walking.
Finishing a task
- Mark tasks as done only after ALL roads have been traced
- If you want to leave a task incomplete, you can unlock it to enable others to work on it. Leave a useful comment for others on what work is remaining.