Adilabad district is located in the northern region of Telangana, India. It is known as the gateway district to South and Central India. The city of Adilabad is the headquarter of the Adilabad district. We will focus on connecting village roads to the nearest major roads.
Created by Chetan_Gowda - Updated - Priority: medium
- Entities to Map
- Primary, secondary, tertiary, unclassified and residential roads
- Changeset Comment
- Adilabad district roads mapping #mapathon When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
- If you are new to OpenStreetMap, then signup here. This will take less than 2 minutes.
- You can refer to India Highway Tagging OSM wiki to know tagging.
- Use iD shortcuts for easy mapping.
- You can also go through how to map common features.
- DigitalGlobe Imagery
- Ask questions to fellow mappers.